Header Banner

Owned chalet on the sea in the Sea View sahel premium limit of 8 years

1    1
Reference: EBP 42451
EGP 756,000
Hany Makram
+201200029933

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Chalets / Sale
Type:
Chalet
Price:
EGP 756,000 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 13,263 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Super Lux
Area:
57 sqm
Floor No.:
1
No of Floors:
3
Bedrooms:
1
Bathrooms:
1
View:
Sea And Pool
Price:
EGP 756,000
Down Payment:
EGP 151,200
Installments:
96
The value of Installment:
EGP 6,300 / Monthly
Delivery Date:
2020
License:
Coastal
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Tue 24 Jul 2018

Sea View North Coast
It is one of the best villages in the coast, so to see it directly to the sea all the units in the resort Tri Sea view very well and this allows all the customers in the resort to see the sea
He added that only 20% was built
Industrial lakes interspersed with the project, swimming pools, sports courts, a clinic, a mosque and many services that make Sea View an integrated resort. This is due to its 20% buildings and the rest area is 80% divided between services, green areas, swimming pools and playgrounds.
In Sea View Village, North Coast
To ensure you get everything you need inside the village without having to get out of the village

Chalet for sale
Sea View North Coast
Chalet Sea View
Chalet fully finished
Chalet with installment

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Coastal
check Garage
check Lake
check Luxurious Entrance
check Luxury building
check Quiet Area
check Sea View
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Swimming Pool
check Swimming pool view