Header Banner

Chalet for sale Sea View full finishing in Sea View North Coast

2    2
Reference: EBP 41592
EGP 1,500,000
Hany Makram
+201200029933

View all our properties
     Email Agent
     Call Agent
Egypt Best Properties
+2 01202400024
+2 01224946565
Category:
Chalets / Sale
Type:
Chalet
Price:
EGP 1,500,000 Installment
Price / Sqm:
EGP 17,647 Per Sqm
Finishing Status:
Super Lux
Area:
85 sqm
Floor No.:
1
No of Floors:
3
Bedrooms:
2
Bathrooms:
2
View:
Sea
Price:
EGP 1,500,000
Down Payment:
EGP 150,000
Installments:
28
The value of Installment:
EGP 48,214 / Quarterly
Delivery Date:
2020
License:
Coastal
The type of ownership:
Registered
Last Updated:
Tue 24 Jul 2018

Chalet for sale in Sea View North Coast
Building area: 85 m
First floor
Chalet full finishing
Average price : 1.500.000
Down Payment 10% And the rest installments over 7 years

Sea View North Coast one of the best villages in the coast, for All units in the resort direct view of the sea. The buildings are 20% and the rest is 80% divided between services, green spaces, lakes, swimming pools, sports courts, Of the services that make SeaView an integrated resort

Amenities

check Balcony + View
check Coastal
check Corner
check Garage
check Lake
check Major Street
check Master Bedroom
check Sea View
check Security Services
check Shopping nearby
check Swimming Pool
check Swimming pool view